Our dryers and heat chambers are designed answer your needs: product specs, drying cycles, production flow … according to your activity:
To meet your energy saving goals, cycle time and product quality, Ceritherm developed a range of adapted innovative technologies:
- Use of hot recovery air from kilns
- Innovative stirring systems ensuring:
- an excellent homogeneity of drying leading to drying cycle time reduction
- differentiated injections according to product shape to avoid drying cracks,
- A revolutionary tunnel dryer, Ceriflux® with a modularity of drying never reached before: independent adjustment according to zones, injection from top to bottom, recirculation, flow along the tunnel, ….
- Humidity control.
In the case of low temperature debinding, Ceritherm heat chambers can be equipped with
- Atmosphere management inspired by EN 1539 – NFPA 86A,
- Afterburner with hot air recovery.
Ceritherm dryers dedicated to heavy clay with Ceritherm innovations to guarantee an excellent adaptability in large useful volumes, thus ensuring an acceleration of the drying cycles and the quality of products;
Stirring systems (balad’air – name) ensuring a perfect distribution of the flow in the dryer with very low installed electric power.
Use of air recovery from HT recovery.
Methods of surface treatment of metal parts may require heating steps.
Ceritherm has developed a range of heat chambers for the aeronautics industry:
- Design and study of flows has been finely studied for,
- Achieving thermal adaptability performances: +/- 5 ° C to 190 ° C for a useful volume of 9m3 measured in 12 points,
- Respecting the NADCAP AMS2750E standard,
- Robust to load heavy and bulky parts without damaging the oven,
- With very simple “operator” interfaces,
- Equipped with stirring systems and heating set,
- Fully pre-assembled in workshop to limit assembly time on site.
Ceritherm has developed an experimental drying cell for one of its customers. This equipment is intended for the study of drying behavior of ceramic parts (heavy clay, porcelain, technical ceramics, and generally to all materials to be dried).
The drying cell allows the check of all drying parameters on real size parts set:
- Checking of Flow speed
- Checking of flow direction
- Flow temperature checking
- Checking of flow relative humidity
With this unique equipment you can perfectly control all drying parameters, but as well simulate interaction between parts due to the stack.