Ceritherm batch dryers may be equipped with a swing or lifting door.
Ceritherm batch dryers ensure excellent thermal adaptation, whatever the volume size :
- For close study of the heat chamber’s flows, particularly recirculation flows
- For powerful recirculation stirring systems
- For adjustable air inlet devices
- For mobile strirring systems
Ceritherm propose electric heat chambers, operating with gas, lean-gas or biogas, using recovery warm air, from a kiln or solid fuel hearth, as well all « mix » solutions.
- A swing door or an electric lifting door (with “fall stop” safe device and a safety maintenance position.)
- Anti accidental enclosure device
- Temperature regulation device for one or several zones
- Humidity level regulator
- Atmosphere management in case of “low temperature”de-binding, based on norms EN 1539 – NFPA 86A,
- innovative and compact afterburner allowing optimum room saving.
- Pressure regulation: with pressure transmitter controlling exhaust fans, air curtain, flaps…..
- Compliance with aeronautical regulations relating to pyrometry AMS2750E
- Scada system with production reports
|Volume||From some dm3 to more than 100m3|
|Door||Axis or lifting|
|Energy||electricity or gas or solid fuel|
|Maximum temperature||Up to 300°C|
|Firing cycle||As required|
|Atmosphere control||explosive, neutral|
|Applications||porcelain, heavy clay, technical ceramics, treatment of metals , experimental drying cell|