Ceritherm offers cell kilns, also called batch kilns. Their firing temperatures can reach 1800°C. The design is made to be easily integrated into your manufacturing process.
LThe cell kilns enable flexibility in terms of number of product references, staged production capacity, thermal cycle change.
Ceritherm cell kilns come fitted with:
- loader (electric or hydraulic),
- automatic car handling,
- Scada (with production reports),
- Loading robot.
The Ceritherm cell kilns have:
- Eexcellent adaptability through a detailed assessment of flow inside the kiln regarding heating equipment position, exhaust, and filler shape…
- refractory insulation adapted to operating temperatures, cycles, chemical attacks: choice of materials and design defined by our R&D department,
- innovative and compact thermal oxidatizing system for optimized room saving.
The capacities of kilns range from a few dm3 to more than 100m3. They are designed to meet the requirements of your thermal cycles: hot opening up to 1600 °C, ultra short cycles or very long cycles (more than one week), temperature up to 1800°C, atmosphere control…