The principle behind bell type kilns is the vertical moving of the kiln : upwards/downwards. The products are automatically or manually loaded on the fixed base which the kiln comes down:
This type of kiln design benefits are :
- Optimisation of room saving
- Excellent kiln tightness
- Excellent adaptability thanks to a precise study of flows inside the kiln regarding location of heating elements, exhaust and stack shape…
- Refractory insulation adapted to operating temperatures up to 1800°C, cycles and to chemical attacks : choice of materials and design studied by our R&D department,
- Powerful and robust hydraulic kiln maintenance, suitable to your process,
- Innovative and compact post-combustion systems enable room saving
- Burner temperature regulation in one or several zones, fixed ratio fixe (air/gas), modulating ratio, on/off, running time.
- Regulation of electric temperature on one or several zones : by thyristor, wave train or phase offset.
- CAccurate atmosphere control (oxidizing, reducing, O2 control , neutral atmosphere)
- Security systems in compliance with Norm EN 1539 or NFPA 87A for debinding kilns ,
- Pressure regulation in the kiln : by pressure transmitter controlling exhaust fan, Air curtain, flaps….
- In compliance with aeronautical norms relative to pyrometry AMS2750E
- Scada system with production report
|Volume||From dm3 to more than 100m3|
|Energy||Electricity or gas|
|Maximum temperature/td>||Up to 1800 °C|
|Firing cycle||From 8h to more than 100h|
|Control of atmosphere||Oxidizing, reducing, explosive, neutral|
|Applications||Technical ceramics , sintering at very high temperature)|