In fixed hearth kilns, the products are loaded into the kiln manually, mechanized or automatic loader.
The products are placed directly in the kiln or previously stacked on refractory supports.
Ceritherm kilns can come equipped with a swing door – manual or mechanized – or a lifting door. The lifting door is operated by a hydraulic unit or an electric motor depending on door weight. These mechanisms, in accordance with the machine directive, have a “fall stop ” safe system and a secure maintenance position.
The Ceritherm kilns have :
- excellent adaptability through a detailed assessment of flow inside the kiln regarding heating equipment position, exhaust, and filler shape…
- refractory insulation adapted to operating temperatures, cycles, chemical attacks: choice of materials and design defined by our R&D department,
innovative and compact thermal oxidatizing system for optimized room saving.
Fixed hearth kilns can be equipped according to your needs :
- Burners Temperature control, one or more zones: fixed ratio (air/gas), modulating ratio, on/off, in running time,
- Electric temperature control, one or more zones: by thyristor, by wave train or by phase shift
- Atmosphere control: oxidizing, reducing, O2 control, neutral atmosphere…
- Preheated combustion air system (heat exchanger),
- Management of gas or secondary air injection
- Safety systems in accordance with EN 1539 or NFPA 86A for debinding kilns
- SKiln pressure control: by pressure transmitter, controlling the exhaust fan, air curtains, flaps…
- Compliance with Aero standards for AMS2750E pyrometers
- Scada with production report
|Volume||From couple dm3 to more than 100m3|
|Door||On axis or lifting|
|Energy||Electricity, gas, solid fuel|
|Maximum temperature/td>||Up to 1800 °C|
|Firing cycle||From 8h to more than 100h|
|Control of atmosphere||Oxidizing, reducing, explosive, neutral|
|Applications||Technical ceramics, high temperature ceramic sintering, porcelain, metallurgy, unbounding, thermal treatment of metals (tempering, annealing…), reheating|