In kilns with moveable plate -kiln cars, products are loaded outside the kiln on the moving plate – kiln car – using a manual, mechanized or automatic charger.
The loaded moving kiln car is then positioned in the kiln. This kiln design enable loading/unloading operations from one kiln car whilst the firing of another and/or give an increased accessibility to the load. The products are either placed directly in the kiln, or previously stacked on refractory structures for porcelain kilns.
Ceritherm moving hearth kilns can be equipped with a manual or mechanized swing door, a lifting door or a door mounted on kiln car. The lifting door is operated by a hydraulic unit or an electric motor, depending on the weight of the door. These mechanisms, in accordance with the machine directive, have a “fall stop” safe system and a secure maintenance position.
- Excellent adaptability thanks to a precise study of kiln flows according to heating equipment position, the extraction of fumes, stack shape…
- Refractory insulation suitable for operating temperatures up to 1800°C, cycles, chemical attacks: choice of materials and design defined by our R&D department,
- Automated mechanized car handling system, optimally integrated in your process,
- SInnovative and compact thermal oxidizing system for optimized room saving.
- Temperature control for burners, one or more zones: fixed ratio (air/gas), modulating ratio, on/off, running time
- Electric temperature control, one or more zones: by thermistor, by wave train or by phase shift
- Control of atmosphere: oxidizing, reducing, O2 control, neutral atmosphere…,
- Preheated combustion air system (heat exchanger),
- Management of gas or secondary air injection
- Safety systems in accordance to EN 1539 or NFPA 86A for loosening kilns
- Kiln pressure control: by pressure transmitter, controlling the exhaust fan, air curtains, hatches.
- Complinace with Aero standards for AMS2750E pyrometers
- Scada system with production report
|Volume||From a few dm3 to more than 100m3|
|Door||On axis or lifting|
|Energy||Electricity, gas, solid fuel|
|Maximum temperature/td>||Up to 1800 °C|
|Firing cycle||From 8h to more than 100h|
|Control of atmosphere||Oxidizing, reducing, explosive, neutral|
|Applications||Technical ceramics, high temperature ceramic sintering, porcelain, metallurgy, unbounding, thermal treatment of metals (tempering, annealing…), reheating|