The Ceritherm tunnel kilns are dedicated to rooftile , roofing accessories, facing bricks,
hollow bricks, cladding panels …
For these products , our heavy clay tunnel kilns ensure:
- DIncreased production output thanks to our innovations : AER kiln cars, Radiax®…
- Reduced kiln lengths by optimizing heat exchanges giving better temperature homogeneity: Radiax®, MIVHT, CT Burners range…
- Low energy consumption* with our thermal equipment,
- Strong chemical and corrosion resistance,
- Control of atmosphere.
Of course, Ceritherm technologies and innovations were designed to fit your existing kilns and optimize them:
- Increased production output: AER kiln car, Radiax®,
- Energy saving: AER wagon, Radiax®, walls, burner range,
- homogeneity improvement: MIVHT.
Heavy clay manufacturers can as well use cell kilns for small series or products requiring special atmospheres.
To meet our customers needs, we offer cell kilns:
- Recovery of existing kiln cars,
- Ensuring reducing atmosphere, flashing type, or neutral, for colored products,
- With a very flexible operating control to ensure different cycles with one equipment.
The cell kilns are also particularly suitable for products. Indeed, they offer:
- Different cycles trials,
- Decrease initial investment by keeping possibility of production growth before the installation of new kilns,
- operate with manual/semi-automatic loading to begin, then equip with automated loading/unloading systems.
The Ceritherm glazing tunnel kilns are dedicated to of masses and enamels on metal such as glazed casseroles, glazed walls of large electric appliances, signs, glazedjewelry…
The Ceritherm kilns ensure:
- Excellent thermal homogeneity to drastically reduce waste and defects due to different colors in kiln section and ensure a perfect enamel coating
- Considerable waste reduction due to inclusion defects: dust on products through “anti- pollution” lining design
- Easy and fast temperature modification from one production to another: color change thanks to low-inertia lining designs
- Handling, belt or rollers, reliable products requiring little maintenance
- Simple and efficient maintenance as Ceritherm belt kilns are designed with belt cleaning systems: brush, ultrasonic tank …
- Low power consumption
The manufacturing process for porcelain products requires several conditions:
- biscuit firingin the main purpose of ensuring the part mechanical strength before glazing and decarburization,
- glost firing , the aim is to glaze enamel, to ensure product mechanical resistance and give its so marked whiteness,
- decorative firing, low or high temperature, for rooms with decoration by
chromolithography or painting.
Ceritherm designs ceramic cell kilns adapted to your production needs from less than 1m3 to more than 40m3.
Ceritherm kilns have technologies to obtain an excellent quality of products.
For biscuit firing, Ceritherm kilns feature an independent air injection system that provides an exceptionally high percentage of O2 for gas firing. This ensures a complete products decarburization. You will avoid pinhole defects when glost firing.
Kilns design combined to an innovative pressure control system ensure a perfect homogeneity in the kiln.
For enamel , Ceritherm kilns will allow you:
- Ultra short cycles: less than 12 hours cold,
- Precise firing atmospheres, CO concentration, temperature …, ensuring an unrivalled glazing and whiteness of your products,
- Gross loading densities up to 600 kg / m3.>/li>
The homogeneity and quality of firing in Ceritherm kilns, thanks to the innovative design and pressure control system, allows you to drastically reduce waste. Maintenance is reduced.
Our kilns can be equipped with hot air recovery. The design, both by refractory lining, heating equipment, and by the operating principles, ensure you extremely low consumption.
* Consumption per ton of fired products.
Ceritherm designs tunnel kilns, enamel and decoration for porcelain production.
These kilns have:
- handling systems with kiln cars, rollers, belt,
- Precise atmosphere regulation: concentration of O2, CO, T …
- Rapid temperature cahnges,
- anti – pollution insulation
Ceritherm designs cell kilns, more than 120m3, dedicated to small and large dimensions electric insulators.
These kilns are equipped with refractory insulation fitted to firing cycles and very robust.
The very precise control of kilns atmosphere, both in concentration of CO and temperature, ensures an excellent quality to your products and decrease waste rates.
Kilns can be equipped with a system of double heat exchanger: an exchanger to preheat combustion air and an exchanger to heat a water circuit of the building, for instance.
Ceritherm designs and manufactures kilns dedicated to investment casting workshops for the manufacture of high-precision metal parts, in particular for aeronautics.
- de-waxing kilns to remove wax residues, either gas or electricity powered,
- Reheating kilns, either gas or electricity powered,
- holding kilns, either gas or electricity powered.
In the lost wax process, the bunches undergo autoclave de-waxing followed by a firing to remove the wax residue and achieve optimum mechanical strength.
In order to eliminate manual handling between the autoclaving process and bunches firing, Ceritherm has developed a “universal support” to directly pass the bunches from the autoclave to the kiln without manual handling.
This system avoids operators’ handling of heavy loads and saves production time between these two stages.
On the other hand, Ceritherm developed a fully innovative post-combustion atmosphere waste treatment system whose main advantages are:
- Very compact , room saving in your workshops,
- Perfect compliance with atmosphere releases, specially Volatile Organic Compounds,
- Ultra-short pre-heating time to fit your process.
Finally, Ceritherm kilns comply with the AMS 2750E pyrometers :
- Calibration of measurement chains,
- Integration of SAT,
- Homogeneity class of 10 or 5 depending on the volumes.
Ceritherm designs and manufactures kilns dedicated to the firing of particle filters, water filters, catalysts, ceramic rollers…
When products contain a lot of organic binders, useful for shaping, Ceritherm sintering kilns can be provided with debinding option.
Indeed, during heating, organic binders suffer incomplete combustion leading to the formation of Volatile Organic Compounds in the kiln. To avoid risk of explosion due to VOC concentration above the lower limit of VOC explosion, Ceritherm kilns can be equipped with a safety system complying with EN 1539 or NFPA 86A.
In theory, the aim is to ensure during burning phase, sufficient dilution of VOC to avoid any risk of explosion. These systems are rescued in case of mechanical failure or energy loss.
Ceritherm kilns can also be equipped with post combustion to limit VOC emissions and ensure compliance with the 1998 French decree on atmospheric emissions from industrial plants.
The Ceritherm “Afterburner” are:
- Compact: room saving
- Equipped with:
- heat exchanger
- low thermal inertia refractory lining ensuring quick commissioning
- Resistance to chemical attack and erosion
Ceritherm sintering kilns are perfectly suitable for the toughest up to 1800°C and for your highest level of atmosphere controls.