Mesh Belt kilns are used for rapid cycles and ensure a perfect tightness of the firing zone.
In belt kilns, products lay on a refractory stainless steel belt driven by a system of rollers –
motor rollers, tightening rollers, guide rollers…
- Controlled and managed energy consumption,
- Excellent firing adaptability: above/below,
- Drive/tightening system facilitates belt movement, even for heavy loads,
- Extremely robust belt for high loads thanks to stainless steel qualities and mesh shapes
- Highly efficient guiding system to avoid lateral movement of the belt both in kiln and return track,
- Refractory anti-pollution insulation: to drastically reduce waste during glost firing, for example.
|Length||From 2m to 50m|
|Width||From 200mm to 3m|
|Roller material||Stainless steel|
|Maximum temperature||Up to 1000 °C|
|Firing cycle||From 15 minutes to 4h|
|Applications||Porcelain (decor), metallurgy (glost), technical ceramics,|