Ceriflux® dryer is developed by CERITHERM for ceramic products drying.
Ceriflux® dryer gives the opportunity to have one or several zones air controlled to answer your
products requirements. Each zone of the dryer is automatically controlled.
The range of Ceriflux® dryer functions give more flexibility :
- by adjusting air quality with temperature control, moisture, air renewal rate…
- by adjusting product position, belt speed, dryer dimensions …/li>
- by enhancing exchange with products: different airflow configurations possible on the walls to be dried. The drying tunnel is equipped with adjustable airflow stirring systems to configure several air distribution modes: counterflow, co-current, top- down, under-above or transverse drying.
Application fields are wide because the dryer CERIFLUX® allows
- optimization of drying operations,
- drying of products of complex shapes and/or made from delicate materials.
The advantages for customers are:
- REnergy saving
- Gains in production cycle/li>
- Improvement of global production efficiency
- Increased flexibility in drying process
- Accurate drying precision
- Improvement of product quality
- drying temperature: up to 200 °C
- Useful width: from 1m to 3m/li>
- Module length: 2m each
- Air distrbution: choice