To fit your production, Ceritherm proposes tunnel kilns and cell kilns (known as batch kilns). These industrial kilns work on both gas and electricity and can reach temperatures up to 1800°C.
Tunnel kilns are suitable to heavy industries requiring continuous firing. These industries have high production outputs and want low energy consumption thermal equipment. Tunnel kilns may be used for short firing cycles, like decoration porcelain kilns, for instance.
Batch kilns, or cell kiln, are mainly used to fit flexible process.
Ceritherm proposes turnkey solutions for fully integrated systems :
- Industrial kilns
- Automatic handling systems
- Automatic loading systems
- Complete Scada system with production reports and setpoint backup.
Ceritherm team is made up people whose skills and know-how are complementary. In- depth knowledge of your markets, as well as the expertise acquired in our profession are our guarantee that our thermal equipment- industrial kilns, dryers, heat chambers- will meet requirements and needs link to your particular work. We are involved in all business fields.
Industrial kilns designed by experts to answer your required operating conditions: temperature, cycles, adaptability, atmosphere...
Kiln design suitable to your production output, thermal performance, safety and maintenance needs requires a global outlook.
Therefore, each kiln designed by Ceritherm is based on our know-how and a rigorous study. Ceritherm uses tools such CAD, numeric and thermal simulation to highlight:
- Design and implementation of each of the kiln’s elements,
- Heating equipment: material, dimensions, position regarding product stack…
- Aeraulic flow and thermal exchange,
- Regulation type,
- Thermal insulation type (brick work),
From the pre-study, Ceritherm carries out kiln energy consumption simulations.
Ceritherm is spearheading energy economy solutions to bring you, and to evaluate returns on investment.
- Integrated high temperature ventilation modules,
- Heat exchangers: for preheating combustion air or producing hot water for example.
- Self-recovering burner ,
- High efficiency refractory insulation ,
- Kiln design,
- Substitution of fossil fuels by bio-gas, and solid fuels…
Depending on kiln dimensions,
- Kilns are workshop-made, tested, and dispatched pre-assembled on site,
- Kilns are assembled directly on your site by professionals in compliance with health and safety legislation and respect of time schedule, for worldwide project.
- Kilns are prefabricated to save on-site installation time.
Ceritherm kiln are commissioned by our skilled commissioned engineer whose aim is to take you through until final reception with respect of products quality, firing quality, kiln output..
All Ceritherm kilns are compliant with :
- Norm EN 746-2 relating to combustion heating equipment,
- Electrical norms NF C15 -100,
- Machine directive 2006-42/CE,
- DUnder Pressure equipment Directive 97/23 CE
- French ruling of 2nd February 1998 relative to atmospheric emissions
Depending on process and available energies on-site, Ceritherm kiln may be equipped with :
- Gas burners: Ceritherm designs and installs very high performance modular burners.
- Electric heating equipment : Ceritherm proposes several technologies depending on your project and products – installed power, load density, kiln atmosphere, distribution… : shaped wire, molybdenum disilicide pins, silicon carbide bars, spark plugs…
Because insulation choice is key for your kiln performance and lifetime, Ceritherm designs refractory lining (choice of materials + assembly) safe and high-performance suitable to operating temperatures, atmosphere in the kiln (including possible chemical attack), firing cycle … for more information, feel free to visit our Industrial refractory lining page. Industrial Refractory insulation .